Friday 29 November 2013

I DO NOW I DONT





                                    

image description
Here are some of the free items I’ve received in the past month:
  • High tech Blender
  • Tablet computer
  • HD TV
  • Gift Cards
  • Lots of smaller household products
AND this was just last month!!

Change your Life TODAY!!

 I Do Now I Don't Program Details
Program Name:I Do Now I Don't
Program URL:http://www.idonowidont.com
Program Category:Accessories -> Jewelry
Joined AffiliateBot:2013-09-18
Current Status:Active
Auto Funding:No
Payment Terms:Net - 45
Your Relationship:Approved
Program Description:
Accept our offer and you'll receive cash in as little as 48 hours! It's that simple!

So Fast and Easy
Our simple registration takes less than 60 seconds to complete. Then simply drop off your jewelry at Federal Express and you're on your way.

Your Jewelry is Always Safe and Secure
Shipping by Federal Express to I Do Now I Don't is safe and secure*. Our facility is fully insured and bonded.

Don't Want to Accept Our Offer? No problem!
If you decide that our offer isn't what you're looking for and you want your jewelry back, no problem! We'll send your jewelry back to you immediately, no questions asked...and at no charge to you!

Once we show your jewelry to a gemologist, you’ll have an offer within 24 hours. Our offers can be up to 2x more for your valuables than what you might receive from traditional buyers. Click Accept and that's it! You’ll have a check in as little as 48 hours.
Promotion:
Join the affiliate program. Earn the $3.80 commission per referral sale of the I Do Now I Don't service.
Audience Description:
People who want to sell their jewelry.
Program Keywords:
jewel, gold, cash, money, get, back, gem, check, price, value

No comments:

Post a Comment